To fulfill our mission, uphold our Oath of Office pledge, and safeguard our obligation to the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics, we, the members of the Morton Grove Police Department, are committed to:
- Protecting constitutional rights;
- Providing the safest possible environment for the citizens of Morton Grove;
- Promoting mutual trust with all citizens;
- Remaining sensitive to the human condition;
- Accepting responsibility and being accountable for our conduct and performance;
- Providing the best available training to our officers;
- Cultivating respect and support for all members in a quality work environment;
- Maintaining honesty, integrity and ethical behavior on and off duty.
Does a city with a handgun ban sound like it's interested in protecting constitutional rights?